NDS VALVE & METER BOXES
written by NDS, Inc.
NDS, Inc.valve and meter boxes are engineered and manufactured for high performance, lasting durability and ease of installation, and are available in a wide variety of sizes and colors. Designations include irrigation control valve, water, sewer, electric, reclaimed water, cable TV, telephone, and others. All NDS boxes and lids contain UV inhibitors for sustained durability and performance in direct sunlight.
NDS VALVE BOXES feature overlapping and drop-in covers to prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover, and are available in a variety of round, oval, and rectangular shapes. They are made of Injection-molded structural foam polyolefin with a melt index between 10-12.
- NDS Standard Series feature a stainless steel nut on boxes for bolt-down capability. The 7-inch and 10-inch round boxes feature a bayonet twist-on cover; the 10-inch round box and all rectangular boxes include a brass insert, so bolts may be easily added for lockdown.
- NDS Pro Series valve boxes are engineered for heavy-duty use by professional contractors and made with high-impact, high-density structural foam polyethylene. Boxes feature thicker wall dimensions for increased strength and durability, reinforced covers for heavier loads, and reinforced ribs for exceptional sidewall strength. Boxes include stainless steel nut on boxes for bolt-down capability.
- NDS Pro Plus Series valve boxes have the same features as the NDS Pro Series boxes, but are designed for the specification market and are engineered with unique corrugated sidewalls that provide added strength.
NDS METER BOXES allow easy access for meter reading and maintenance, and are made of injection-molded of structural foam recycled polyolefin material, can be top mounted or bottom mounted. They have a melt index between 10-12.
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) meter boxes allow for superior signal transmission versus products made of concrete materials or cast iron and are made of lighter weight material that makes installation easier and lowers freight and handling costs.
- Standard Series meter boxes are available in 6″ round and 10″ x 15″ rectangular sizes and are designed for durability under the most demanding weather conditions in non-residential applications.
- Pro Series meter boxes are engineered for heavy-duty use and constructed with thicker walls and reinforced covers and ribs.
NDS Video Resources Page for product installation:
NDS specification and technical information:
NDS Valve & Meter Boxes brochure: