The new Port-A-Cool® Hurricane portable evaporative cooling unit with new digital operating features and increased water capacity has the largest airflow of any 36-inch unit on the market.
The Hurricane has a variable-speed motor, a dual water fill option and a new low-water shutoff, a digital timer and temperature sensor. Brand new housing design offers a 64-gallon water capacity and 3,500 CFM of cooled air delivery. You can supply water to the unit manually or with a 3/4″ garden hose.
The Port-A-Cool Hurricane is energy efficient and requires only 11.4 amps for the pump and motor to operate. All Port-A-Cooler portable cooling units are environmentally friendly and require no chemicals or refrigerants to operate.
Port-A-Cool Hurricane features an all new design and digital control panel!
- Lowers temperatures up to 30° F.
- Energy efficient 11.4 amp pump and motor
- Standard 3/4″ garden hose connection
- Manual fill option with 64 gallon reservoir
- Durable one-piece, rust free, leak-proof polyethylene housing
- Cools for a fraction of the cost of air conditioning
Dimensions: 74.25″ H x 76.5″ W x 35.25″ D
Unit Weight: 260 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 330 lbs.
Box Size: 75″ H x 88″ W x 38″ D
Air Delivery: 14,500 CFM
Total Amps: 11.4
Cooling Capacity: 3,500 sq.ft.