Don’t Quit, Retrofit
What are you doing to save water in your home and landscape? There are so many ways to reduce water waste and conserve our most precious resource – WATER. In your home, you can take shorter showers, never leave water running when not in use (ie: running water while brushing teeth, washing dishes, etc), install low flow toilets and much more.
But what about our landscapes? How do we maintain a green, oxygen producing landscape without wasting water? It’s actually very easy.
DON’T QUIT, RETROFIT!
- Update outdated irrigation timers to Smart Controllers
- Convert sprays to Drip Irrigation in flower and vegetable beds, shrubs and trees
- Convert outdated sprays or standard nozzles to Efficient Sprays or Rotating Nozzles/High Efficiency Nozzles
- Add Moisture Sensors and Rain/Freeze Sensors
- Add a “real time” Weather Sensing System
- Convert areas of your landscape to Synthetic Turf.
Saving water is vital in today’s economy where water is becoming more and more scarce. You don’t have to stop irrigating all together if you modify your outdated irrigation system to include efficient irrigation technology. Irrigation manufacturers have been developing water saving irrigation devices for many years and they continue to get more efficient with newer and newer technologies being introduced. Join Hydro-Scape in our efforts to help keep landscapes green and growing by utilizing Smart Controllers, Moisture Sensors, Weather Sensors, Low Water Use Drip Systems and so many other water saving irrigation devices.