Spray Heads, Pressure Regulating Valves and Rotors
Efficient nozzles will improve water distribution by an average of 23% and reduce irrigation run times by about 22%, resulting in water savings. Using pop-up sprinkler spray heads with new water-efficient nozzles can save more than 6,600 gallons of water per nozzle over a 5-year period. Conventional spray nozzles, saving water and reducing the amount of run-off.
- Rugged-Bodied and Built-To-Last in Residential and Commercial Applications
- Available in heights from shrub to 12” – Models: Shrub, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 12″
- Pro-Sprays are compatible with Pro Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators
- Compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility
Toro 570Z Series Spray Heads
- Low Water Use
- Zero-flush seal prevents flushing on pop-up
- Several body sizes—to satisfy varying installation requirements
- 115 different nozzles provide tremendous versatility
- Ratcheting riser feature for easy and reliable arc adjustment
RD1800™ Series Spray Heads
- Tough enough for your most challenging landscapes
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles – Rotary Nozzles, U-Series, MPR, HE-VAN, VAN, and SQ Series.
- Parts developed to be resistant to corrosion in treated recycled water containing chlorine and other chemicals.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction and withstands corrosion.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
Pressure Regulating Valves
Regulating pressure saves water and extends the life of the irrigation system. Saving water is achieved through regulation by operating each zone at the best pressure for that equipment and application type.
Hunter Accu-Sync® Pressure Regulator
- Accu-Sync is a simple pressure regulator designed to be compatible with all of Hunter’s control valves
- The adjustable model enables the zone pressure to be set anywhere between 20 and 100 PSI, while fixed models remove the guesswork and can be installed throughout any system easily
- . Glass-filled nylon construction makes the Accu-Sync strong enough to handle the rigors of any project
- No matter which model you choose, all zones stay in tune with Accu-Sync
Rain Bird PRS-Dial Pressure Regulator
- The PRS-Dial is an excellent means of regulating outlet pressure at the valve regardless of incoming pressure fluctuations
- The regulator fits all Rain Bird PGA, PEB, PESB, PESB-R, GB-R, EFB-CP-R, BPE and BPES series valves
- Ergonomic design with snap-tight cover to prevent vandalism.
- Waterproof dial cartridge eliminates fogging and binding.
- Dial cartridge retrofits into all existing PRS-B units.
- Easy field installation. PRS-Dial threads underneath the solenoid and adapter.
Omnireg Pressure Regulator
- Maintains constant downstream pressure, regardless of widely varying inlet pressure
- One model fits all heavy-duty commercial 100 Series (Century PLUS), 700 Series (UltraFlow®), 200B and 311A Series valves*
- Requires only 1 GPM to operate – Ideal for low-flow applications
- “Drop in” installation is fast and easy, requiring tightening of only two capture screws
5000 PRS / 5000 Plus PRS Rotors with
Flow Optimizer™ Technology
- save water and money with Rain Bird 5000 PRS Rotors
- A typical residential site using Rain Bird® PRS 5000 Rotors and 1800® Series Sprays can save 106,000 gallons per year.*
- Regulates high or fluctuating inlet pressure at the rotor (45psi)
- Optimizes the flow rate, putting down less water
- Reduces or eliminates misting and fogging due to high pressure
- Eliminates head-to-head pressure variations
- Improves distribution uniformity by operating the nozzle at optimum pressure
- Ensures long-term performance by minimizing component wear and tear